Model Name: BT-CEAB2
- Realistic Practice of B/P examination with a stethoscope
- Setting the Systolic/Diastolic BP (BP range: 35~240㎜Hg)
- Setting the pulse rate per minute (Pulse rate range: 40~140times/min)
- Setting up automatic the Systolic/Diastolic B/P & pulse rate
- Setting the Auscultatory gap (On/Off)
- Setting pulse intensity (3 stages)
- Setting Korotkoff sound's volume (5 stages)
- Pulse palpation at radial & brachial artery.
- Auscultate Korotkoff's sound of the brachial artery
- Choose Auscultation techniques / Palpation techniques / Auscultation + Palpation
- Real-time graphs of cuff pressure changes are displayed on the monitor. (Pressure range: 0~300mmHg)
- Setting overpressure standard (10~50mmHg)
- The decompression rate between systolic & diastolic is displayed in real-time.
- The skin of the arm is made of a soft material that feels similar to real human skin.
- Easy self-practice and evaluation by training/evaluation mode. (Various situation are programmed)